Absolution is a new Kodi addon located in the Crew Repository.
It has sections for Authorize Trakt, One Shot Links, Movies, TV Shows, Trakt Movies, Trakt Shows, Most Featured, TV Networks, Tools, Search, and more.
Absolution is a great new addon that has free links, Trakt options, and is currently working well.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Location and Info
Name: The Crew Repository
Version Compatibility: 19 Matrix and 20 Nexus
How To Install Absolution Kodi Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings (Gear Icon)
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: https://team-crew.github.io/
- In the next box down name it Crew and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- Click Yes on the Warning popup and if not already be sure Unknown Sources is enabled
- A box will pop open select Crew
- Click repository.thecrew-0.3.4.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say The Crew Repo Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click The Crew Repo
- Select Video Add-ons
- Click Absolution
- Click Install
How Do I Use Absolution Kodi Addon?
Absolution is a Kodi add-on that scrapes the internet for movie or TV show video links and displays them in a list.
The Absolution add-on does not host any content; it searches for links available online.
Much the way search engines such as Google find links, Absolution will search and display links to videos located on the internet.
Once a list of links is displayed, choose a link that Absolution and Kodi will then attempt to play.
Since Kodi can play almost any media file, once a good link is found, the video will try to play automatically.
Links are constantly changing, being removed or overloaded, so often, multiple links will need to be tried to find a good one.
Some days, good links can be found quickly, and other times, it can take multiple tries.