Elementum is a Kodi Torrent video add-on that is fast and works very well.
Sections include Movies, TV Shows, Search, Torrents, Add, History, Providers, Change-log, Status, Settings, and more.
It can be downloaded and installed from the official site here or installed from the TheWareHouse Repository.
Elementum scrapes Torrent links so be sure to use a VPN if used.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy, security, and being anonymous. If you need a good low-cost VPN to use with Kodi, Try NordVPN; it has multiple high-speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Location and Info
Version Compatibility: Kodi 19 Matrix and 20 Nexus
How To Install Elementum Kodi Addon (Warehouse Repo)
- At the top left click the System Settings (Gear Icon)
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: https://warehousecrates.github.io/TheWareHouse/
- In the next box down name it TheWareHouse and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- Click Yes on the Warning popup and be sure Unknown Sources is set to on
- A box will pop open select TheWareHouse
- Click repository.thewarehouse-22.6.8.zip 1.06 (If there is a new version install it)
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Repo Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click The WareHouse Repository
- Video Add-ons
- Find and Click Elementum Repository
- Click Install
Steps To Install Elementum Kodi Addon (Download Zip File)
- Download latest All-In-On zip from Here
- Open Kodi and go to Install from zip file
- A box will pop open, select the download location the zip file is located at
- Click the zip file and it will install
- Wait for the top right to say installed