Magic Dragon is an all-in-one Kodi Add-on with a lot of sections and categories.
Sections include People Watching, New Releases, Box Sets (RD Only), 4K Movies (RD Only), Cams/HDTS Releases, MD Movie Picks, Documentaries, Latest Episodes/Seasons, and much more.
Magic Dragon has both free links with multiple options for standard and HD video as well as Real Debrid options.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy, security, and being anonymous. If you need a good low-cost VPN to use with Kodi, Try NordVPN; it has multiple high-speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org is Not affiliated with Kodi, any Addons or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Location and Info
Name: Narcacist Wizard Repository
Version Compatibility: 19 Matrix and 20 Nexus
Steps To Install The Magic Dragon Kodi Add-on
- At the top left click the System Settings (Gear Icon)
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: http://www.narcacist.com/repo/
- In the next box down name it narcacist and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- Kodi 19 users click Yes on the Warning popup and if not already be sure Unknown Sources is enabled
- A box will pop open select narcacist
- Click repository.NarcacistWizard-1.1.6.zip (If there is a new version install it)
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Repo Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Narcacist Wizard Repository
- Video Add-ons
- Scroll down find and click Magic Dragon
- Click Install