Asgard is a Kodi all-in-one (AIO) add-on that has many sections and categories.
Sections include Movies Scrappers, TV Scrapers, 4K One Click, One Click, Non-Debrid, Soaps, Documentaries, Sports, Stand Up, Apps, Music, Anime, and more.
Unless you have a Real-Debrid account, be sure to use the Non-Debrid section.
Real-Debrid is a service for paid links, while Non-Debrid has free links available to anyone.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy, security, and being anonymous. If you need a good low-cost VPN to use with Kodi, Try NordVPN; it has multiple high-speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Location and Info
Name: Narcacist Wizard Repository
Version Compatibility: 19 Matrix and 20 Nexus
How To Install Asgard Kodi Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings (Gear Icon)
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: http://www.narcacist.com/repo/
- In the next box down name it narcacist and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- Click Yes on the Warning popup and if not already be sure Unknown Sources is enabled
- A box will pop open select narcacist
- Click repository.NarcacistWizard-1.1.7.zip (If there is a new version install it.)
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Repo Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Narcacist Wizard Repository
- Video Add-ons
- Click Asgard
- Click Install