Mega IPTV is a live IPTV Kodi addon located in the G-Live Repository.
Sections include IPTV-Org Channels by Country, Category, Language, Flexus Channels English, Espanol, Arabic, Pluto TV, Plex TV, Samsung TV, Stirr TV, Search, My-Favorites, Recently Played, and Settings.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy, security, and being anonymous. If you need a good low-cost VPN to use with Kodi, Try NordVPN; it has multiple high-speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Location and Info
Name: G-Live Repository
Version Compatibility: 19 Matrix and 20 Nexus
How To Install Mega IPTV Kodi Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings (Gear Icon)
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: https://mrgsi.github.io/glive/ and click OK
- In the next box down name it glive and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- Click Yes on the Warning popup and if not already be sure Unknown Sources is enabled
- A box will pop open select glive
- Click repository.glive-1.0.6.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Repository Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Glive Repository
- Video Add-ons
- Click Mega IPTV
- Click Install