POV is a Kodi video add-on and a fork of the old Fen addon. POV is used with a paid premium accounts such as Real Debrid, Easy News, Orion, Filepursuit, and more.
The main menu has sections for Movies, TV Shows, Search, Discover, Popular People, Favorites, Downloads, My List, My Services, Settings, and more.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy, security, and being anonymous. If you need a good low-cost VPN to use with Kodi, Try NordVPN; it has multiple high-speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Location and Info
Name: Kodifitzwell Repository
Version Compatibility: 19 Matrix and 20 Nexus
How To Install POV Kodi Video Add-on
- At the top left click the System Settings (Gear Icon)
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: https://kodifitzwell.github.io/repo/ and click OK
- In the next box down name it kodifitzwell and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- Click Yes on the Warning popup and be sure Unknown Sources is set to on
- A box will pop open select kodifitzwell
- Click repository.kodifitzwell-0.0.1.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Repository Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click kodifitzwell Repository
- Video Add-ons
- Click POV
- Click Install